HIPAA and PCI compliant Fax Server for the cloud or on-site
Sending a fax results in a voice phone call that goes over the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) and is therefore a secure point-to-point transmission. That makes fax the de facto standard for exchanging documents containing PHI in the healthcare industry. And a fax provides immediate delivery and confirmation of the delivery. Using a HIPAA compliant fax server instead of fax machines adds innovative capabilities that hospitals, doctors’ offices and other practitioner staff need, while ensuring that sensitive health care information is properly safeguarded, archived and remains accessible. FaxCore has been providing smart and reliable solutions including on-premise, hybrid and hosted fax servers to the healthcare industry since 2002. Our products and services support your entire staff now, and into the future.
How FaxCore Can Help
FaxCore fax server solutions provide a few key benefits just for organizations in the healthcare industry that need HIPAA secure faxing:
- An array of solutions and configurations to meet any critical communication needs. FaxCore has partnered with some of the biggest names in the IT industry to create a one-stop-shop — from on-premises options to cloud-based managed solutions, we have it all.
- Secure transmission of sensitive health care data, supporting privacy, industry compliance and overall data protection.
- Secure email services using TLS and Office 365, simplifies the sending and receiving of HIPAA secure faxes.
- Fax tracking of both incoming and outgoing faxes provides a record of confirmation, time of delivery, undeliverable notifications, alternate fax numbers, transmission replays, and more.
- Automatic archiving of incoming faxes, which can be securely accessed from any web browser.
- Searchable access allowing authorized users to search the archive of stored documents and find the document they’re looking for via any web browser.
Today’s healthcare providers need a secure, HIPAA compliant fax solution that supports compliance as well as accessibility. FaxCore addresses all these needs, and more. To find out how, contact us for a demonstration of our industry-leading fax server solution today.
Cloud-Based Fax Solution Ideal for Banks
In the current age of digital revolution and disruptive technologies, banks serving businesses and consumers have their work cut out for them. Increased privacy needs alongside rising demands for streamlined, user-friendly services have created an uphill battle for financial institutions that must keep pace with the overall industry as well as their close competitors.
Numerous solutions have surfaced to help banks tackle emerging industry- and customer-based requirements, but few match the in-depth advantages offered by advanced, cloud-based fax solutions.
A Staple Technology in Banking
Fax remains a linchpin technology within banking, and has been used to transmit sensitive financial information between bank branches and their clients for decades.
Now, legacy fax machines have a new face with FaxCore’s industry-leading, cloud-based fax solutions. FaxCore leverages an array of standard features critical for today’s banking initiatives.
Banks are increasingly turning to innovative fax server solutions like those provided by FaxCore to support their most pressing sector needs. According to the latest research from IDC, use of fax technology is on the rise in North America, particularly within the financial sector. A survey of 200 enterprises found:
- North American businesses are increasing their use of fax technology by more than 50 percent.
- Fax usage within the financial sector has increased 7 percent year over year, and will likely see exponential gains in the near future.
- Overall, 75 percent of businesses expect their fax use to remain steady or increase within the next two years.
What can advanced fax solutions offer banks?
Fax technology remains a staple within the banking industry for a number of reasons, including:
- Increased integration: 44 percent of organizations noted that fax has been integrated with email and other critical platforms, making the technology more accessible and easier to leverage for important daily operations.
- Rising use cases: Banks are frequently discovering new use cases for advanced, cloud-based fax server solutions, including to transmit important documents like trade confirmations, mortgage and loan applications, other claim forms and collection notices.
- Disaster recovery: Ensuring that important, sensitive data isn’t lost during an outage or other disaster is critical for banks, and cloud-based fax technology helps simplify recovery efforts while maintaining informational assets.
Benefits of FaxCore for Banks
FaxCore’s advanced fax solutions provide several key advantages and powerful features for organizations in the banking industry, such as:
- Fax tracking to support security and privacy. Tracking encompasses data including confirmation, time of delivery, notifications for undeliverable faxes, alternate fax numbers and more.
- Granular integration with Microsoft solutions. Key technologies like Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365 can be linked with the fax solution, creating a more unified infrastructure.
- Automated document archiving. Ensure that important documents are never misplaced and historical data is always accessible.
This only scratches the surface of the benefits that FaxCore can provide for your bank. Contact us today to learn more.
Advanced Fax Server Solutions for the Logistics Industry
Logistics and transportation companies are critical linchpins in nearly every business, supporting supply locally, and on a global scale. While the industry has been on rocky footing recently due to declining expenditures and a dipping percentage of the U.S. gross domestic product, experts have high hopes for the near future.
According to recent statistics, the logistics industry is poised for a considerable upswing:
- Overall, clients spent $1.392 trillion on logistics expenditures in 2016.
- This represented a small decline of 1.5 percent from the previous year.
- Truckload logistics expenditures totaled $269.4 billion.
- Parcel logistics spending, spurred by increasing e-commerce demands, rose 10 percent, and is on track to continue growing.
- Spending on logistical warehouse services modestly increased as well by 1.8 percent.
As exports including grain and coal see increasing demands, experts anticipate similar gains within the logistics industry, predicting a “significant jump” in the coming years.
Keeping up with global fax demands
In many arenas, including logistics, there have been considerable technological disruptions. However, studies show that fax communication – particularly solutions supported by the cloud – is seeing rising demand and overall use.
The IDC discovered that fax usage is experiencing 27 percent year-over-year growth, and will continue to expand by at least 25 percent over the next two years. Because fax continues to be a trusted form of informational exchange, and due to the fact that many organizations across the globe already have it in place, logistics companies must ensure that their IT infrastructures include robust fax capabilities.
FaxCore’s advanced solutions
Currently, 90 percent of fax users have plans to trial or deploy integration in order to unify their fax activity with the rest of their technological capabilities and applications. Within the logistics industry, this level of innovation can bring considerable advantages, including:
- Providing a preferred channel for client communications and data exchange.
- Ensuring security for sensitive internal and customer information.
- Better supporting far-reaching and global supply chains.
However, a run-of-the-mill fax solution simply won’t do. Logistics firms require a more advanced solution, like that provided by FaxCore.
FaxCore’s state-of-the-art fax server application supports powerful features logistical companies need, including:
- Robust integration with key technological applications including Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint and Microsoft Office 365.
- Streamlined communications including the ability to respond to faxes in a matter of seconds, support fax as an effective means of communication.
- Advanced admin features that enable managers to create fax groups, provide authorization for users, establish messaging lists and event notifications, and more.
- Granular fax tracking to support security and privacy.
- Automatic and accessible fax archiving to maintain important documents and historical data.
Logistics companies need an advanced fax solution that helps them support the supply chain, maintain customer relationships and ensure internal collaboration and productivity. To find out more about how a fax server solution can benefit your business, contact FaxCore today.