FaxCore is used by Fortune 500 and Fortune Global 500 companies for enterprise wide faxing. FaxCore can be an on premise fax server, Partly-cloudy (hybrid) fax server or fully hosted in the cloud. We have a cloud fax server solution for your needs, today and in the future.
What kind of fax support is right for your business?
- On-premises: A traditional-style deployment, where the necessary hardware and software support for fax services is deployed within your company’s own on-site infrastructure. This enables seamless integration, as well as full visibility and control over your fax services.
- Cloud-based: We now offer completely cloud-based fax services, freeing your internal IT team while providing all the features and advantages offered in a traditional, on-premises deployment. Our advanced cloud deployment ensures anytime, anywhere access via the most popular web browsers, and eliminates the need for client-side software.
- Partly-cloudy: This hybrid-style deployment offers the best of both worlds, supporting internal, on-premises needs while offering up all the power and advantages of the cloud.
Every Faxcore deployment benefits from:
- Fast, streamlined deployment.
- Security to align with HIPAA and PCI compliance needs.
- Cost-efficient plans, including monthly options.
- Unlimited number of user accounts in the cloud.
- Support from a team of qualified experts.
Check out our Product Brochures to learn more about Faxcore’s product features including User Interface and Servers.
A track record of industry-leading service and support
Faxcore is the only fax server built for today’s demanding digital age. Used by Fortune 500 and Fortune Global 500 companies around the world, our unique fax services enable enterprise-wide, secure faxing in a way that meets your internal and overall market needs.