Appliances and VoIP PBX Integration
The hardware supporting your Faxcore fax server will depend upon the deployment style you choose:
Pre-assembled appliance units: For those seeking an appliance-based solution, Faxcore offers assembled appliances that include remote installation assistance, annual maintenance and support in a single bundle.
- Faxcore Mini Appliance: This ready-to-deploy, plug-and-play solution makes setting up your fax server a breeze. The Faxcore Mini includes a compact, rack-mountable PC bundle with on-board operating system, FoIP drivers and preinstalled Faxcore fax server software. This powerful appliance supports secure transport, integrated security, robust document rendering and integration with Microsoft Outlook as well as Microsoft Exchange support.
- Faxcore Virtual Fax Server (VFS) Appliance: This out-of-the-box solution designed for virtual environments eliminates the need for physical servers while maintaining all of the powerful features of other Faxcore deployment styles. Faxcore VFS is delivered digitally, and remotely installed with the help of our expert technicians.
Standalone Components: Faxcore also offers standalone solutions to ensure that your every fax need is met.
- Standard Server – SQL Express, unlimited users and two fax lines. Maxes at 8 lines.
- Enterprise Server – SQL server, unlimited users and two fax lines. Maxes at 1,500 lines.
- Additional fax line/channel licenses
- FaxCore MFP Connectors for Sharp, Konica Minolta, Xerox, Ricoh and Toshiba.
- Dialogic/Brooktrout Boards or the SR140 FoIP drivers.
- SAP Connector
- Integration modules emulating RightFax, FaxMaker and FACSys integrations. FaxCore maintenance plans that include software updates and upgrades.
Support for Leading Fax and Telephony products: Faxcore also has partnerships with some of the biggest names in the telephony industry, enabling our technology to support intelligent fax boards, T38 FoIP drivers, media gateways, analog telephone adapters (ATAs) and other products. In this way, Faxcore can seamlessly integrate with equipment from vendors including Cisco, ShoreTel, Avaya and more.
Check out our informational brochures to learn more.