FaxCore is the only fax server built in and for the Internet age. FaxCore can be deployed as an on- premise fax server or completely in the cloud as a managed fax server.
FaxCore’s partnership with etherFAX allows for a ‘Partly-cloudy’ fax implementation where businesses can trust the cloud for security. The FaxCore software runs on your servers, typically VMs, and the fax boards and phone lines are provided by etherFAX. Think of etherFAX as a fax board in the cloud. The etherFAX monthly plans are based on the number of fax pages sent and received. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote.
For those who prefer a turnkey appliance solution, we offer a range of configurations to satisfy almost every need. Our servers consist of pre-assembled appliance with the FaxCore software and appropriate fax board or FoIP drivers preinstalled. Combining remote installation and annual support and maintenance bundled into a single line item simplifies the purchase. The appliances support analog, digital or FoIP deployments, integration with VoIP PBXs.
FAXCORE MINI APPLIANCE
The FaxCore Mini Appliance is a ready-to-deploy appliance solution consisting of a compact (1U) rack-mountable PC bundled with the OS, fax board/ FaxCore FoIP drivers, the FaxCore Software preinstalled plus remote installation and the first year of maintenance and support. Plug and play fax was never easier! Click here for more information on our Mini-Appliance.
FAXCORE VFS APPLIANCE
Now, with the Virtual FaxCore Server Appliance you can run totally “out-of-the-box”. The VFS Appliance packages are specifically intended for deployment in a Virtual Environment. Physical servers are not required yet FaxCore has retained all of the convenience of FaxCore appliances bundled with physical servers. Adding a FaxCore Media Gateway (FMG) will allow installation with non-T.38 compliant PBXs. The VFS models are e-delivered and installed remotely by FaxCore support engineers.
STANDALONE FAXCORE COMPONENT CHOICES
- Standard virtual fax server hardware – SQL Express, unlimited users and two fax lines. Maxes at 8 lines.
- Enterprise server – SQL server, unlimited users and two fax lines. Maxes at 1,500 lines.
- Additional fax line/channel licenses
- FaxCore MFP Connectors for Sharp, Konica Minolta, Xerox, Ricoh and Toshiba.
- Dialogic/Brooktrout Boards or the SR140 FoIP drivers.
- SAP Connector
- Integration modules emulating RightFax, FaxMaker and FACSys integrations.
- FaxCore maintenance plans that include software updates and upgrades.